Friday, September 11, 2009

What happened?

While I was preparing for what to wear to go to school, I noticed that something bad will really happen. I was kinda curious about what will happen next. It's like you're still reading the front page of a book. Later in the afternoon, our school organization held a meeting at the peace garden. We planned for the upcoming "major" event to happen. On and on, we discussed and reached to a certain topic that affects me most right now. We made a fraternal correction activity. I was deeply affected about what they said to me that i'm a sensitive person and somewhat a high prided one. Of course, we need to heighten our pride so people will respect us. Anyways, I went to our school's chapel to facilitate a retreat program. Still, I am thinking of those what they said to me earlier. Hours later, I sat down and chatted down with some of my friends in my notebook. I told our guitarist (I have a band), that our bassist will be leaving but I have a replacement. The bad thing is, our guitarist told me that he's tired playing of pop-punk genres, and he still has three bands. So I told him that he can leave any time he wants to. Minutes passed, he told me that he will be also abandoning us. Leaving us only with the drummer. Now, our band is on hiatus. I will inform you guys for further announcements. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment