Friday, September 25, 2009

Defiance Network Presents: MOTIVATION 2

Last night, we played at this gig called "Motivation Two". It is an annual rock concert by Defiance Network, and our band is a part of that organization. Anyways, we played three songs, and we had a cover song from Boys Like Girls and it's called Love Drunk. What happened was, the line-up in-charge told me that we will be the sixth to play. The problem was, our bassist haven't showed up yet. We were moved into the middle of the show. I was like to pass away because I haven't ate my dinner. When we started playing, our cover song went down, but our two compositions were good. Anyways, it was like im gonna die at that moment. My body was like floating. Yet, I still managed to finish the three songs.

If you want to hear our compositions, it's at:
http://www.myspace.com/novembercarol/

That's all.
RockNRoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment